Daniil A. Shilkin
Specialist, Faculty of Physics, Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2015
Thesis Title: Photonic force microscopy of optical surface states in one-dimensional photonic crystals
PhD student (till March 2019)
Russian Young Physicists' Tournament, 1st prize (2008)
Russian Young Physicists' Tournament, 2nd prize (2009)
Austrian Young Physicists' Tournament, 3rd prize (2009)
Publications for users
- "Optical Magnetism and Fundamental Modes of Nanodiamonds"451153–11582017
- "Near-field probing of Bloch surface waves in a dielectric multilayer using photonic force microscopy"
Journal of the Optical Society of America B331120-11272016
- "Direct measurements of forces induced by Bloch surface waves in a one-dimensional photonic crystal"
- "Photonic force microscopy of surface electromagnetic waves in a one-dimensional photonic crystal"
- "Trap Position Control in the Vicinity of Reflecting Surfaces in Optical Tweezers"
- "Optical forces induced by Bloch surface waves on a one-dimensional photonic crystal"
Days on Diffraction2015
- "Photonic-force microscopy of radiation forces generated by surface mode of one-dimensional photonic crystals"
SPIE Photonics Europe 20149126-262014