Evgeny V. Lyubin
M.S., Physics, Moscow State University, 2011
Publications for users
- "Optical Magnetism and Fundamental Modes of Nanodiamonds"41153–11582017
- "Directional Optical Sorting of Silicon Nanoparticles"
- "Detection of Brownian Torque in a Magnetically-Driven Rotating Microsystem"
- "Optical tweezers study of red blood cell aggregation and disaggregation in plasma and protein solutions"
Journal of Biomedical Optics210350012016
- "Near-field probing of Bloch surface waves in a dielectric multilayer using photonic force microscopy"
Journal of the Optical Society of America B331120-11272016
- "Glycoprotein IIB-IIIA inhibitor, monafram decelerate the early phase of red blood cells aggregation"
Journal of Cellular Biotechnology215-222016
- "Direct measurements of magnetic interaction-induced cross-correlations of two microparticles in Brownian motion"
- "Composite SERS-based satellites navigated by optical tweezers for single cell analysis"
- "Direct measurements of forces induced by Bloch surface waves in a one-dimensional photonic crystal"
- "Photonic force microscopy of surface electromagnetic waves in a one-dimensional photonic crystal"
- "An effect of glycoprotein IIb/IIIa inhibitors 2 on the kinetics of red blood cells aggregation"
Clinical Hemorheology and Microcirculation57291–3022014
- "Trap Position Control in the Vicinity of Reflecting Surfaces in Optical Tweezers"
- "Normal and system lupus erythematosus red blood cell interactions studied by double trap optical tweezers: direct measurements of aggregation forces"
Journal of Biomedical Optics170250012012
- "Erythrocyte aggregation: some questions and hypotheses"
Russian Journal of Biomechanics151 (51)7-222011
- "Optical forces induced by Bloch surface waves on a one-dimensional photonic crystal"
Days on Diffraction2015
- "Photonic-force microscopy of radiation forces generated by surface mode of one-dimensional photonic crystals"
SPIE Photonics Europe 20149126-262014
- "Light scattering and laser manipulation in the studies of red blood cells microrheology "
Laser Applications in Life Sciences LALS 20142014
- "RBC elastic properties studied by means of active rheology approach"
Proc. of SPIE845884580T2012
- "Correlation function analysis of optically trapped paramagnetic microparticles in external magnetic field"
Proc. of SPIE845884580G2012