SPIE Photonics West
Dmitriy N. Gulkin
Nanoplasmonics in nanostructures, Tamm plasmon-polaritons, Optical Tamm states in cholesteric liquid Crystals
Lomonosov Moscow State University (till February 2015),
Supervisor: Dr. V.O.Bessonov
Diploma title: «Optical Tamm states at the cholesteric liquid crystal/metal interface»
PhD Student (till March 2019)
Leader of an UMNIK innovative research project (2015)
Diploma of the third degree for the victory in the Samara competition-conference on optics and laser physics (2014)
Publications for users
- "Nonlinear polymer/quantum dots nanocomposite for two-photon nanolithography of photonic devices"Proc. of SPIE Vol. 10115 1011510-12017
- "Planar elements of photonics for controlling Bloch surface waves in one-dimensional photonic crystal"
Days on Diffraction2017
- "Fabrication of planar optical waveguides by two-photon lithography to control Bloch surface waves in photonics crystals"
Open Readings, Vilnius, Lithuania2017
- "Bloch-surface-waves based photonic devices studied by leakage radiation microscopy"
Proceedings of International Conference on Metamaterials and Nanophotonics (METANANO-2017)AIP Conf. Proc. 1874, 030016-1–030016-32017
- "Optical Tamm state at the cholesteric liquid crystal/metal interface"
Days on Diffraction2015
- "Optical Tamm states at the cholesteric liquid crystal/metal interface"
Materials of XII all-Russian conference on optics and laser physics (electronic version)2014
- "Cholesteric liquid crystals on polymeric substrates for Optical Tamm States"
Materials of XXI international conference "Lomonosov" (electronic version)2014