Physical Review B
Irina V. Soboleva
Mechanics (General Physics for 1-year students), 2013
Optics (Practical Training), 2012
Ph.D., Physics, Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2011
M.S., Physics, Lomonosov Moscow State University, 2005
Ph.D. diploma title: "Surface electromagnetic waves and nonlinear diffraction in photonic crystals", thesis supervisor: Dr. A. A. Fedyanin
Senior Researcher, Faculty of Physics, Moscow State University, 2014 - at present
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Physics, Moscow State University, 2012 - 2013
Research Assistant, Faculty of Physics, Moscow State University, 2011 - 2012
Research Assistant, International Laser Center, Moscow State University, 2008 - 2011
Russian Federation President Scholarship for Best Young Scientists (2013 - 2015)
Diploma of the exhibition competition "Innovation product 2008" (2008)
2006 SPIE Educational Scholarship in Optical Science Engineering (2006)
R. Khokhlov's award for "Best Scientific Student Work" (2005)
"Grant of Moscow" for the best Ph.D. students in Physics (2005)
"Grant of Moscow" for the best students in Physics (2004)
Award of V Russian Youth Conference of Physics of Semiconductor and Opto- & Nanoelectronics (2003)
Publications for users
- "Bloch-surface-wave-induced Fano resonance in magnetophotonic crystals"96081401(R)2017
- "Magneto-optical switching of Bloch surface waves in magnetophotonic crystals"
Journal of Magnetism and Magnetic Materials41582-862016
- "Near-field probing of Bloch surface waves in a dielectric multilayer using photonic force microscopy"
Journal of the Optical Society of America B331120-11272016
- "Direct measurements of forces induced by Bloch surface waves in a one-dimensional photonic crystal"
- "Photonic force microscopy of surface electromagnetic waves in a one-dimensional photonic crystal"
- "Trap Position Control in the Vicinity of Reflecting Surfaces in Optical Tweezers"
- "Giant Goos-Hanchen Effect and Fano Resonance at Photonic Crystal Surfaces"
Physical Review Letters1081239012012
- "Efficient bidirectional optical harmonics generation in three-dimensional photonic crystals"
Journal of Optical Society of America B2816802011
- "Surface wave-induced enhancement of the Goos-Hanchen effect in one-dimensional photonic crystals"
- "Fluorescence emission enhanced by surface electromagnetic waves on one-dimensional photonic crystals"
Applied Physics Letters942311222009
- "Optical Tamm state at the cholesteric liquid crystal/metal interface"
Days on Diffraction2015
- "Optical forces induced by Bloch surface waves on a one-dimensional photonic crystal"
Days on Diffraction2015
- "Photonic-force microscopy of radiation forces generated by surface mode of one-dimensional photonic crystals"
SPIE Photonics Europe 20149126-262014
- "Optical Tamm states at the cholesteric liquid crystal/metal interface"
Materials of XII all-Russian conference on optics and laser physics (electronic version)2014
- "Hybrid States of Surface and Tamm Plasmon-Polaritons in Photonic Crystals"
- "Observation of Hybrid States of Tamm and Surface Plasmon-Polaritons in Photonic Crystals"
Frontiers in OpticsFTu4D.42013
- "Hybrid states of Tamm and surface plasmon-polaritons in one-dimensional photonic crystals"
Materials of X all-Russian conference on optics and laser physics (electronic version)2012